@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

30 Day Makeup Challenge. Smokey

Smokey. 




I don’t do Smokey eyes really I don’t think they fit my personality...but I like to try new things ! I think next time I definitely need lashes to pull this look off. 


I used Klarity Kosmetics shades 

@klaritykosmetics blackout, viper

Blackout on lid and Viper in the middle of lid. 
















And Coloured Raine shade Empress to blend into my skin tone to make a transition. 

@colouredraine single eyeshadow in empress


For lips I outlined lips with a black pencil and put Fenty Uncensored in the center.


@fentybeauty uncensored 


#30daymakeupchallenge #smokeyeyes #klaritykosmetics #colouredraine #fentybeauty #fentyuncensored

Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments