@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

30 Day Makeup Challenge. Grey and Black






Grey.. and Black! Gotta double up the prompts! 




I used the Nomad palette Tokyo as it’s the only grey eyeshadow I have. I didn’t like how they handled the whole Shanghai palette and the idea of their company kinda irked me. I’m glad that they are changing their ideas but it irked me the wrong way. 



Anyway I can’t just throw out palettes I’m not a billionaire so I gotta use it! 


🌸As for makeup I tried to make a pink pop of color but my eye kept watering and was not having it so I’m over it. 😂

🌸For lips I used was a black kohl/kajal liner I got off Amazon it’s shaped like a cone from India I dunno what it was called but I got a bunch for a good deal!  



Can’t find the same one online anywhere anymore  but here’s what it kinda looked like. They didn’t have handles or wands though it was more simple. 


#greyeyeshadow 














#30daymakeupchallenge #kohlliner #kohleyes #kohllips #blacklipstick

Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments