@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

Kitty and Fishy Fishy



Hey everyone, Ok, this is my first stamping post! I know. Seriously. I keep wanting to do nail art, but just make excuses. lol So, I'm going to make Friday stamp-art day. Something to keep me busy. My super amazing good friend left for med school in NYC...and we used to hang out a lot on the weekend. boo..and another "friend" who I used to hang out with a lot on the weekend turned out to be a very toxic person. So, it makes my weekends kind of boring at the moment.

Well, I have class Sat with my secret crush. He always makes me laugh. So, the weekends aren't so bad....I guess. heehee. Well, enough of that. This is a nail blog. Friday is nail time now! Focusing on art/design/nails helps me feel better...because I LOVE it! *sigh* lol anyway.

 On my nails I used one of my franken polishes for the base. I used OPI: Black onyx for stamping. Black Onyx is good for stamping. I think I will make a little database or something with my polishes that go well with stamping. I used a plate BM04 from the bundle monsters.

um..
I got it waaay back in December...

I tried stamping during the holidays...and kind of gave up on it. I sucked bad. I wish some of you blogger ladies lived near me. I would pay you guys for doing your amazing things on my nails. I think I have an attention/focus problem...because I really don't do this well. Hopefully, you won't laugh at my attempts
The kitty's tail and ear are not right. *sigh*  I'm super excited, though.

This is REALLY good for me!
The fishys came out well!

Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!