@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

Nail Art Challenge - Day 8: Metallic


This challenge topic is metallic. Ack! So I am way behind! Last week I was not feeling well, so I took some medicine and I basically slept all last weekend. Oh well, now I'm recovered and I am trying to get some of these nails done this weekend. Let's see how many I can do to catch up!

This is metallic foil! I'm can never transfer it all the way, but I want to try to come up with a cool look!

I have tried topcoating this with my regular polish and it always loses its shine. This time I experimented with gel top coat and that kept the foil like quality as well as making the top smooth! I will try it with more foil designs I try for next time.




Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments