@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

Curlformers on Natural Hair


I have not done a hair post in a while. That is because I got a Brazilian hair straightener. I didnt like it because my hair never reverted back to natural hair, so I cut it off. That was about a year and a half ago. My hair grew natural again by keeping it in twists. So, I am going to try blogging more. My goal is to have longer hair. It is about shoulder length now.

This is a natural way to stretch the hair out without heat. I love curlformers. They take a little while to put in. This took about forty min. ( I have thick hair). They are hard to sleep in, so I do not recommend doing that. But the results are fab.

Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments