@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

China Glaze - Adore

Here is some metallic blue! one coater as well. nice formula!
I also added a facebook page and a like button and some ads. I dunno make my blog look more official. So please like my page to follow me now. GFC is dead. I think I held off on facebook because I really didn't know how it worked. But oh well, just have to go with the flow.  I know I said I won't do giveaways. But I might change my mind next month.haha I like having this new way to follow me.  It's a good way to get more people who love nail polish interested in your blog....and I'm getting into this blogging thing again. It's fun to share with readers, I'm no professional though so no haters please. I need facebook friends now! :-D








Hope you are doing well!
Love Pretty
Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments