@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

What Is On My Face..

What Is On My Face

Ok. So. I'm not really a makeup person. But...  I'm going to rave about a foundation I found the other day. A serious holy grail moment for me. A drugstore foundation that works for my skin tone!
 
Maybelline Liquid Mouse in Cocoa Dark 3.






It was under 10 dollars. The only foundations that I've found to work for my skin tone are way expensive department brands. um.. yeah I don't wear makeup that often.


But this one is great. It feels light weight. It makes my skin glow and it evens out my hyper pigmented skin.

My skin has golden undertones and this foundation doesn't mask it . My skin shows through.  Most drugstore brands make my skin looks ashy and dull.... 

boo not cute.

Wooo, I have even skin! Points for Maybelline.
*Doing a happy dance*

Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments