@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

You Picked the Wrong Valentine.

You Picked the Wrong Valentine. 

Happy Valentine's Day. Well, I don't have a Valentine, but I wore some cool nail polish today to celebrate. Here is a cartoon I made. I actually made this to get over some boy... but I changed it to incorporate a Valentine theme.







































Here is my Valentine Mani. DS OPI  Reflection! 


DS Reflection. She is such a pretty reddish holo. 2 coats.  Mmm I love a holo. DS Reflection may not be my favorite, but I love how different it is. (Reds are not my thing) It's more red than pink.It looked more pink in the bottle. That's why I bought it.. hehe :-( Oh wells, I got this on sale for less than 5 dollars. I'm not tripping.










Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments