@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

Pride Parade



Ok!
I usually go to the Gay Pride Parade..or Pride (it's a really big deal here... it's SF!)
...but I didn't this year.. ohh well..
Have fun my friends.

But to honor my lesbian/gay/bi/transgender friends..(lgbt)
I made a rainbow notd.. today!

Every girl should have at least one gay guy friend..
Seriously. They tell the truth...and won't take your man.
They might try though..lol

(in other news.. My point and shoot camera broke.. the macro lens doesn't focus anymore and makes weird noises....)

*I'm using my architecture camera now.. I really don't want to use it because it's really heavy..doesn't have macro...and it's hard to take pictures with just one hand... ehh.. I have to be really really careful!)
Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments