@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

Black Owned Beauty Brand Challenge. Fenty Beauty - Foundation 450 and MatchStix Trio





Black Owned Beauty Brand Challenge! Fenty Beauty! Foundation shade in 450. I found my perfect shade. It is dark enough and has my undertone. It is a matte formula, so my face doesnt become an oily mess! It feels like skin, and it is not cakey

There are also swatches of Fenty Matchstix trio in deep. I think they need to come out with one that is darker then deep.  The contour shade, espresso is too light for me. If it were a shade or two darker it would be perfect and my cheeks would be chiseled sharp, honey!

 I use Suede for eye priming as well as highlighting, and concealing under eye. I think it works better for an eye primer for mee. suede is a little too light if I use under my eye alone, and after awhile it creases. ..lame. the color contrast is too much so it is very obvious that it is creases.



Sinamon is a very subtle highlight stick, but can get blingy if you leave it slightly unblended. i like this shad of highlighter stick when I want quick glow from within look.
Hope you are doing well!
Love Pretty
Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments