@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

A Good Light Pink?

Here is some wet n wild - sugar coat and zoya trixie as an accent nail. This pink is really sheer  and streaky this is two coats. I remember swatching this and it took four coats but I don't have the patience to wait for it to dry. The brush on the wet n wild is larger. I kinda like that. But still, the color is just meh.  It's hard to find a good light pink. I think wet n wild - tickled pink is the best cheapy light pink I've had. Any suggestions for a good light pink? I made a franken too that was a great pink. I should find that.

Anyway. These pic are from my phone. I hope they are okay. I'm blogging on the go. In my being busy, I started dating a guy and we've been dating for a year now. I've decided to move, but I have to get my things in order. Maybe this winter. Anyway, I'm pretty happy. Although, my cuticles are pretty dry so I put some cuticle oil on them. Just getting the hang of nail blogging again. Sorry, I've been out.


Hope you are doing well!
Love Pretty
Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments