@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

A Rose A Rose!

NOTD. Experimenting with my migi pens again. Here is a pink rose with decorations. *sigh* I think I got the hang of making flowers...just flowers. lol. Sorry, my cuticles are weird. Cleanup left them dry. I will cuticle love them later. My blog isn't to be perfect. But I try.... haha and fail....hehe. Anyway. Just look at the polish!

This is Love n Beauty: lavender as base. And pink and green Migi nail art pens for the flower and decorations.

 I love it! You will be seeing lots of roses and little flowers on my blog now. hehe. Maybe even a leopard print.... But I'm not good at that yet.




Hope you are doing well!
Love Pretty
Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments