@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

China Glaze: Champagne Bubbles

Two posts in one day. Yes. Trying to get all the polishes catalogued on my blog. I have a long way to go... well not really. I just am on a no-buy until I put up most of the polishes I have. Well, let's see how long that no-buy lasts though. hehe

China Glaze: Champagne Bubbles is two coats. It has silver glitter in it as well.... buuut it is not that noticeable. I'm not in love with it. I'm sorry polish. The gold looks very yellowish gold on me so that's why I'm not really into it. I like real gold.... and the glitter is just underwhelming. But hey, it's polish. I gotta have it! Can't wait to use this in nail art. I already have an idea!











Hope you are doing well!
Love Pretty
Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments