@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

Party in My Cabana - OPI

Party in My Cabana - OPI
Well, I really like this shade. I'm pretty sure I have dupes of this one. Application was good. Opaque at one coat. But this is 2 coats. Well it was hard to take pics of this one. Almost fuchsia pink. It's bright at happy. I love it. Ok! More pink polish tomorrow.
*I'm not a perfect nail blogger. I'm have not blogged in a while. I can't find my nail brush. It's quick, messy polish nails of the day! Mmm hmm. Just how I like it. Trying to get back into the blogging thing. But yes. All I know is my blog needs some more  pink comparisons soon!*
Hope you are doing well!
Love Pretty
Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments

Post a Comment