@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

Belated Pink Wed - Pink Stash!









Hey there. Long time no post. Just finished a big school project...but there are is another one now due. lol 

I'm  a busy person and I'm really not the most organized. I really try to be, as I'm inspired by you awesome nail polish ladies. So, this is my pink stash and more! I always was kind of embarrased to show my stash. I think there are many more polishes in random places as well. ehh It's really scary when you put everything together. I'm not crazy. I just like nail polish.. sigh

Well,  I moved one of my clothes organizers into the bathroom to place my ever growing nail polish collection/hair supplies/makeup/etc into these. They are not the famous 'helmers' BUT they are from IKEA. I think they are called Antonius or something like that. It's a very light storage system. There are pretty cheap. I think 30 dollars. The cloth baskets, I think are the most expensive thing of the unit... maybe 6 dollars for one basket. They are not very sturdy so don't put a lot of polish in it.  I have wire baskets as well, which are cheaper. I think they are 3 dollars. They are stronger and better for the heavy polish. But hey, this is what I got.  I don't feel like getting a helmer. :-p

Hope you are doing well!
Love Pretty
Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments