@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

Procastination is bad. L.A. colors - metallic black




Ok, So I procrastinated by removing my nail polish last night, and I also procrastinated by finishing up another assignment that was not the original assignment. Then I feel asleep. I need to do work later.it's not due yet so I'm not so behind. I was too tired to do math/computer program stuff last night my brain couldn't compute.

hmm...Then I work up...tried to work..but took another break. To do nails! Woo this is really pretty.

l.a. colors- metallic black/silver color: 
2 coats, of yummy yummy ness. Applications is great. L.A. Colors has some fun stuff.
I think I really like these colors. I never thought I'd be a gunmetal metallic kinda of person. But this looks sooo nice and surprisingly chic on my nails!

Well, gotta put a topcoat.. on and then off the class. metallic goodness
booo boo boo.


Hope you are doing well!
Love Pretty
Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments

  1. Perfect fall color, I love all of the sparkles. This is gorgeousss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is REALLY cool! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment