@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

pink crackle wednesday : 2012- Virgin

   
Left hand with topcoat



Kind of crusty without topcoat. I don't know why the bottle(looks metallic) looks nothing like the finished crackle.  I don't understand crackle sometimes...?


Right hand


Left thumb crackle


2012- Virgin
I saw a whole new line at my local addict store. 2012 all crackles! I decided to try the pink one of course. I decided to wear this today. The base coat black is OPI: Black Onyx.The bottle looked metallic, but when you put it on it dries poofy and kind of weird looking. I don't understand crackle sometimes. *sigh* But it looks pretty good with topcoat! yey. I really like the final outcome. 2012 is a must use with topcoat. My topcoat bubbled a little because the fan was on. But overall I like this mani. 


Hope you are doing well!
Love Pretty
Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments