@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

Many Many Stamping Images. Oh my...





ooooh stamping

I added some stamping to the NYX-Shimmer last night.  I'm getting the hang of konading! My right hand was much better! Sorry, I forgot to take pics of it. Well, I tried to do many different plates but it is not quite right. I used bundle monster BM14, BM06, BM21, BM19...aaaand OPI: Black Onyx... hey if it works it works. I'm just learning, I will try to use more colors later!

I'm just a pretty disorganized person. So, I just work with the polish in front of me.  I try to say I work well in chaos... my desk is messy, my art desk messy, closet full of mess. BUUT I know where everything is.... except last night I failed. I lost one of my plates. I really wanted to use the one with the diagonal strips. I have no idea where it went.

Side note: The best way to blog more for me is when I have lots of school work to do. Procrastination plus stress equals much more blogging. Hmm, as you may have noticed I changed the design of my blog , and I added a new watermark. lol. yes..I did finish my work! Well, gotta get ready for class...boo

Hope you are doing well!
    Love Pretty
Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!