@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

haul pics

Ok here are some haul pics!!!

**** I usually don't do a lot of haul posts either because..
 1. Sometimes my hauls are crazy and Ionly have pinks.. and ppl will say oh. those are all the same... it doesn't make sense..!! 
   I crazy! It makes sense to me!
 2. I don't want to actually know the exact amount of  money I spent on a nail polish haul...so baad.
 3. I don't 'haul' that often because I'm a student.. 
     ..but the most I will spend is 40 dollars on polish..at one time  to me that's a LOT.. 
       and I feel kinda bad spending it on something so silly...
       but it makes me happy and it's not drugs/alchy or something like that....****

It's just that sometimes I feel should be more 'productive' and buy  a book/art/design things  something more 'useful'.
    but nail polish is kinda like art...so yeah I justify it.. lol.



Well,  I got these from goldenroseusa.com. I saw one of my fav blogger ladies 'another bottle of poliish'' buy her haul. I needed to check it out! My first golden rose purchase! 25 dollars. Very affordable for 8 polishes.

They are all holos!! I love that they look like they are in the shape of little Eiffel towers!



Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments