@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

golden rose holo 110

arh. I got  this in a golden rose holo haul. boo they don't label all the bottles though. argh  I just looked at this one and it doesn't have a name or number. I forgot what color this is... and I threw away the receipt. argh. well I will try to deduce this one later. I go sleepy now. I have a slight persistent cold since last week. I thought it would go away, but I finally  bought some cough medicine. I feel loopy .
This is two coats. I love it. pics don't do it justice. nice application too.

*UPDATE*

oooh i was too loopy to see the number right on it. lol it's 

Golden Rose Paris holo 110 - PURPLISH PINK

it doesn't really look purple to me.. more pink. lol


under my desk lamp













Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments