@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

Moving sucks! Old Pics

Argh. So, I'm kind of really stressed out. I blog more when I'm stressed out. lol ehh

We have to move by july 30th.  My family are kind of mini hoarder people!
There is a lot of crap we have to get rid of/pack.

Well, I'm a nail polish hoarder. But, I'm broke student person; I can't accumulate a lot.
 But Ack!

We really don't really get rid of anything! floppy disks....? really..and i'm talking about the really old ones that are big and black... ehhh

We are moving into a smaller place. So, maybe they will get rid of all the crap.
While packing, I found these pictures! Taking a break!

Back in the day! Oh man. Growing up kids would call me fat/ black magic marker/ etc... Even my dad's friend told me once that I was pregnant because of my belly...I was about 10 years old... and my dad just started laughing.
:-(.

me with my uncle near the UN in nyc. he works at the UN as a judge
I guess I wasn't that 'cute' girl. So, that's why I call my gfc name Pretty. I'm sure they are all ugly now. Yeah.
i'm in the weird tshirt. left to right: family friend, mom, me and dad


my crazy family. my mom always looks annoyed in pictures. lol

my mom/dad back in the day getting married in Nigeria. . my mom looks cute. 
















Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments