@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

Sunday..er Monday Hair Time

Sunday..er Monday Hair Time
I'm a nail polish hoarder... but my mom is a hair product junkie!

I haven't been taking good care of my hair. So to keep me motivated, on Sundays I'm going to review the hoards of hair products that she gets.

This whole week I used Wen Cleansing Conditioner. I used it more as a leave in conditioner. I wet my hair, put some of this conditioner on, and braided it at night. As it says, you can use it as a leave in conditioner as well.




My hair likes it. Wen makes it much softer!
The only problem is that I'm not fond of the smell...
AND this baby is EXPENSIVE!
30 bucks!
Um wow. It's a big bottle, so to save money....
I would just use it as a leave-in-conditioner. 




This is how long my hair is now.
I bet it would be longer if I actually took care of it. 
Lol. I think my goal is to get Diana-Ross-like hair. 
Yes, that would be cool. 


It would be a lot of work for a lazy person like me.. but I guess I have to have something to strive for to motivate myself.
Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments