Some of my franken fails...I did these a while back. I was just to embarrassed to show these yucky things. The glitter I used was some random art craft glitter. Hit or miss I guess. I got the crushed shells at a local beauty store. Yuck. Lol. Oh wells, no one is perfect.
*(Don't forget to enter my Giveaway)*!!!
1. Black and red glitter = FAIL
- glitter settled to the bottom!
- AND the glitter changed colors!
- I used a Sally Hansen black as a base.
2. Pink Flakie = FAIL
- um... just gross.
- I tried to use crushed shells.. but it just turned into a big clump.. of grossness....
- I used Wet n' Wild clear as a base
3. Holo Glitter... = FAIL
- not such a big fail..
- glitter settles to bottom.. but didn't change colors!
- it's still pretty, you just need to shake. I used Wet n' Wild clear as a base.