@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

New Years Eve!

Hey everyone!
Hope 2011 will be a great year for you all!

Yey 2011.
Party party.
I think I'm going to go out to an art show tonight.
I'm going to wear a gold dress..
and maybe paint my nails in some deep red.
sounds hot...
Must get ready!

Well, hope everyone is safe and merry!


(*argh. sorry about not posting any regular nail pics..)

grr I spilled coffee on my laptop. It has all my photoshop/photo intensive things. I like to watermark my pics.. because  I'm a perfectionist...

It's not an official Pinknailblog pic without my watermark.. boo. I'm weird. lol

..typing this from not my computer and it's really slow...

gahh. (praying for a fixed computer in 2011!)

 I can't believe it's  going to be 2011!! that's crazy..!
Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments