@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

Something Shiny and Pink! Zoya: Alegra.

Zoya: Alegra
It's funny how much other things you get done, when you have a lot to do. Um, so yes a quick post! A nice fuchsia glitter/sparkly shiny pink! It's a 3 coater. It still kind of has a VNL slightly but not so bad. I wore this for a while. I didn't let it dry enough though, so when I began to play my guitar the steel strings totally messed it up. I still wore it for a day or so though. I just took it off tonight. Now... I must study for MIDTERM. Acck! ok..I will do school work now.. I promise.. ohh Glee is on soon! ...ok will do that too while studying.


Yeah... I love that band...

Well.. that's all for today. Must not procrastinate anymore.

with flash




Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments