@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

So Much Pink Glitter!

Glitter!
I love this. This is Wet n' Wild Sparkled over Wet n' Wild Tickled Pink - a light pink! (sorry no bottle pictures) I put this on Thursday night and wore it until.. um it's still on. It's a little worn out on the tips. To get it this sparkly, you have to put on about 3/4 layers. Some of my nails took 3 coats and some nails took 4. It was a little annoying but,  I love it. I can't take this one off! The pink glitter is so fun, and so distracting. Got lots of compliments. I keep looking at my nails to see the shiny. I will probably take it off tonight.  I'm a little kid... so easily amused.


 * grr I spelled something wrong.. but no time to change it... need to get back to doing class work...soo much work.. that's why I don't post so often...( but yes it's tickled pink, people...!)



Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments