@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

I LOVE THIS! Finger Paints : Evergreen Dream.

Finger Paints : Evergreen Dream.
Just some pictures for you of this lovely green. I love this polish...you only need one coat. I'm messy so this is 2 coats. I chose to wear green again for depression awareness. I know it's breast cancer awareness as well, but I feel like this is an important issue that is not being highlighted as much. I personally have been dealing with these issues. I know so many people who have been fighting this depression battle. It's not fun, and it's as deadly as any other illness. The news recently  is highlighting that fact with so many suicides by young people who are so depressed that they think this is the only answers.  It just breaks my heart. Depression can make you feel so isolated and alone but I hope young people out there realize that you are not alone.  So, I wanted to do a green mani again to show that you are not alone. There are people out there who care. Depression is a serious illness. So,  really take care of yourselves out there! 

*I also found this website helpful. Sometimes I forget to take care of myself. So, I'm going to try to do these things as well. 17 ways to Avoid Depression Relapse.  I think the one I've been lacking these weeks is exercise. I'm going to try to keep that up. I've also been a little stressed out because of school.  That is why I don't blog as often. Too many things to do make me unsettled. So I just blog when I have time.)




In natural light no flash.


Flash to show the shimmer!!
Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments