@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

Follow Friday: Frazzle and Aniploish, Tiana's Place, PolishDrop

Follow Friday
Hello hope you had a nice Friday.
I'm kind of being a homebody today. I don't feel that well today.
So, I decided to follow up on these awards that these nice lady bloggers have given me.
Some of them I have received a while ago....I'm just really really slow!

Frazzle and Aniploish and PolishDrop gave me the Sunshine Award! Thank you!

The rules for this award:
1. Post the image on your blog
2. Link the blogger who gave it to you
3. Pass it on to 12 other bloggers
4. Link those 12 bloggers
5. Let them know you've tagged them by commenting on their blog.





And Tiana's Place gave me the One little Sparkling Blog Award! :-D 
Thank you lady!


The rules are the following:

1.) Answer one question: "What do you like the most about your own blog?"


What do I like about my own blog..hmm.. I like all the pink!

Well, seriously I like being creative. I like that my blog enables me to talk to people who are obsessed with nail polish, because you try to talk to your family/friends.. and they just don't understand. I never feel lonely because I know I'm not alone in my nail polish addiction.....



I'm going to tag  5 people for both awards, because I don't have the patience to do 12.

1. Enamel Girl - because she has awesome nail art.

2. Laynie Fingers - because she is so funny...hehe. you should check out her blog.. seriously cool.

3. Ice Queen - cool polish colors! And I like her blog name for some reason.. lol

4. Polish on Digital Paper - um wow.. that's all I have to say. Beautiful blogger lady, super talented, nail art love...love it!

5. Pinkginger - because we have the same taste in cool music.. as well as cool nail polish!
Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments