@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

Ruby Kisses: Yellow Bikini.

I have a yellow bikini!
Although, I didn't use it this summer.
Maybe my friend with the hot tub will let me come over..
I've only been once.

oh wells...

Well.. it's the last week of summer!
Classes start next week!

Boo!

This summer was pretty foggy..
I usually wear colors based on my mood...not seasons..
but I'll try to show some summer colors this week!!




Ruby Kisses: Yellow Bikini.

Pretty opaque.
Creamy
Sort of thick.. but not goopy at all,
2 coats.


It says it's a 'neon'
Um, I don't think so..
It dries shiny.
It doesn't seem to 'glow' but I  don't have a black light.
I like the new bottle labels..

Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments