@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

The Pink That Started the Crazy.....

My NOTD:
Beauty Without Cruelty: Raspberry
a frosty,
a shimmery,
a little bit mauvey
an awesome pink


with flash

They are a vegan polish. 1 coat!!

I got it for 14 dollars..?  About a year and a half ago.
When architecture people had jobs..

I hated my job.
Overtime every weekend.
LONG hours.
AND the worst was that they treated people like crap..!

1. My name does not sound like OBAMA. What the hell. Please stop calling me this!!

2.  So you say your ancestors hung and picked n*g.. wow.. That's interesting! this as an explanation of where the word picnic comes from. WOW!

3.  So you say my other coworker is not Korean.. at all.. !  Even though she's Korean! Just because she doesn't act to your stereotype..

4. And let's not forget the crazy sociopath project manager.. omg goddddd! crazy. Everyone HATED him..

I think I was a little bit to naive/scared/shy to say anything.
And it seemed like everyone was so used to the abuse....
that saying something would not do anything, except get you fired. :-(

I hated that job. 


So, I bought this little polish as retail therapy... it worked..!
no flash




This is the pink that started my crazy obsession with pink nail polish..

I wear this polish when I feel like crapp crapp... because it always makes me feel a little better.

The pics aren't doing the polish justice for some reason.
And I had my fan on, so there is a bubble in the picture.


...but this is such a  pretty polish!!!!!



No, I don't work at the crazy place anymore...

ehh good bye..!

I'm actually trying to change my career.

Too much stress caused me my health to go really bad!

Architects NEVER SLEEP!
I've found that no sleep = really really bad things for me.

So I'm trying to recover now.. :-D
Taking some classes, + talking to some people, etc.

Pink nail polish helps as well!

yey polish!
Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments

  1. thank you i know it's my favorite polish of all time!
    I need to take better pictures of this.. maybe in the day time

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment