@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

I got tagged

I got tagged for this too

by the pretty lady: imperfectly painted


ok my first tag.. so i'm probably going to mess this up.. lol

The Rules:
1. Post who gave you this award
2. State 10 things you like
3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment



1. I like pink nail polish.

2. I like my guitars and playing getting better at that.

3. I like being healthy.

4. I like glee.

5. I'm obsessed with Dr. Who +Torchwood.

6. I like music of all types..
   my fav is Nina simone/Led zepp/Jeff buckley/Iron+Wine/Sufjan Stevens..
      I can listen to these people on  repeat my whole life... and never get bored..

7. I like to belly dance.. it's really fun!

8. I like improv theatre too. I need to find a group to do that again! Way too much fun!

9.  I like art/architecture/design/.. hey this counts as one.. I think these are all related.

10. I like living in a different country. I want soo bad to move and live somewhere different... copenhagen/london/amsterdam.. are at the top of my list..... and one day I will be blogging from there!!







ten bloggers o my that's so many!!!
not sure I have the patience for this.. or if the bloggers I choose already have done this..

but I will try

1. the nail polish md
2. sparkle
3. duckduckgander
4. emybloom
5. candy coated tips
6. nails beautiqued
7. chikisnails

ok.. um I'm lazy.. is 7 enough.. this is taking too long.. I need to go get food now!

anyone else who wants to do this.. please do it.. it's fun! lol
Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments