@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

Challenge: Nature.

Opps I'm late posting this post from the PHD challenge: nature
picture inspiration
The chinese character means love.
tools used. Later I added essie matte about you and my nails look like a charcoal painting! I can't bear take it off now! It looks like art. LOL will post it later. I'm really in a bad mood due to some stuff from school. sorry!      
Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments

  1. Ual, these nails were beautiful, I loved ... Kisses ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. You really captured the essence of the photo on your nails1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this manicure -- really awesome and zen-like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @rmcadlelight glad u liked it :-D

    @nicole lol! your comment seriously made me laugh.. haha thank you

    @Mz. More :-) thank u. lol I remember when one of my professors used to say that.. !!! haha so random.. "hey you did not capture the essence of that tree!" and I was like what the hell is he talking about...

    @ping :-D thank you! yes I did this mani to help me relax as well! when I felt stressed out.. I would just look at this mani.. and pretend I was there.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you are great with nail art. Nice detail.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment