Zoya Exchange!

, , , 7 Comments

It came at last! I've been waiting on this little package since the start of June! There was some mixup in the mail! Glad when it finally arrived!! I even did a little happy dance!   

 I LOVE ZOYA!!

 This brand is one of my favs! I love that it's vegan.

 I'm actually trying to be a vegan. Milk/dairy mess up my skin/body, and make me feel bloated..
But I like cheese!!!

My skin does not! Who will win..?
At this moment.... the cheese won.. my skin is suffering.. *sigh*


(the shimmer pinks)  Suzanne, Sirena, Trinity.

(the creme/sheer pinks) Jessica, Piper.

(the non-pinks) Helen, Kaufda,  Suvi.

7 comments:

  1. ...........okay, i'm so slow. i just noticed pink polishes are your favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!

    hehe maybe I should make my blog title in Capital letters..Bold..!? hehe

    yeah pink is cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some beauties. Can't wait to see your mani's :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. !! I'm excited!! Especially for the suvi! I don't usually like other colors but suvi it looks gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your Zoya haul. Gotta love their exchange. I love Suvi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. :-D really ooh too excited for suvi!

    ReplyDelete

Follow @dumpstakid30