@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

Sunflowers! A Challenge.

Here are my nails. For PHD Challenge!
Sponging Technique..!
Will update colors later


I just realized I don't show the colors for my nail art things.. So I'm going to do them all.. later.. I'm kinda tired today..

But I was really excited for my sunflowers!
I think I'm going to do this again.. with lighter or more contrasting colors.. so the sunflowers pop out.
When I look at the sunflowers, I feel happier.. Is that wierd or what!?

* updated with colors:
n.y.c : Times Square Tangerine Creme
sinfulcolors: Soul Mate
essie: Flawless

opi: Midnight in Moscow * for the flower center
milani: Good Morning Sunshine

um.. so yes.. I couldn't find a sponge.. I thought a had a bunch of makeup sponges.. but I couldn't find any.. this is a hair roller I cut... I don't like buying things. So what!


Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments

  1. Hey, awesome sunflowers! Loving the pinks too. Great nail art :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your subtle sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-D thank you! the sunflowers are going to be returning.. they are such a happy flower..I think Im going to use that motif more

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment