Powered by Burptech - FB Like Box widget

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Nail Challenge - Rimbaud Poèmes.

Polish Hoarder book inspiration challenge. Inspired by Rimbaud Poèmes. French Poetry.

 

Not exactly the design. It was fun to do.


Sometimes I read this book so I don't forget the French I learned in High School. 


SinFul Colors: Mint Apple.
I like this color. 
It may be a bit too shiny for me, though.
I'm a weirdo. 
I feel sea sick when I wear this color.
It makes me a little queasy.
I have no idea why.
I need this color in a creme.

Sally Hansen Pen: 
I like this pen also. However, I wish they had thinner line weights.
Then the design could have been more detailed.

This is me! Singing in french! Song: Je Reviens. About a year ago. My hair is all over the place! haha. It still is! You can't see, but I'm wearing my Ghana t-shirt.  Oh still upset over the World Cup.

3 comments :

Love the colors you used for this. You sing (and play, duh)! Fabulous!

love your design!

i learned french in high school also and remember tres peu :)

:-D thanks you guys!. yes
It's easier to read/write for me now then to talk/listen.. it's sooo bad..

this one guy in my class last week started talking french to me.. and I was like omg I don't understand.. and when I was talking.. I couldn't remember anything.. and I sounded awkward.. haha.. I must brush up.

Post a Comment