@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

30 Day Makeup Challenge. Barbie.

Barbie!  






   ! On Wednesday we wear pink! Never Enough Pink! 


I used Juvia’s Place Sweet Pinks. It’s a nice palette so many different ways to wear pink! This is my creation I call Barbie. 

For the face base I just used some contour sticks Fenty Suede and Uoma beauty Brown Sugar.

Uoma beauty brown sugar seems to be a better contour color for my skin tone it has a more warm tone to it.

For the lips Sephora gloss balm in Obsessed 09. Very nice gloss no sticky, last a while and moisturizing. 



#30daysofmakeup #barbiemakeup #pink #pinkmakeup #onwednesdayswewearpink 


Eyes and cheeks:

@juviasplace The Sweet Pinks

Lips: @sephora gloss balm obsessed 09

Face: @fentybeauty suede, @uomabeauty brown sugar , honey honey

Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments