@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

Black Owned Beauty Brand Challenge! Fenty Beauty - Gravity.



Another Black Owned Beauty Brand Challenge Post! Fenty Beauty owned by Rihanna. This beauty is a lipstick called Gravity.
@fentybeauty gravity! Such a pretty pink. rthe packaging is to die for! Also,as a plus it has little flecks of glitter! It’s a little streaky though and slightly sheer, but I have dark pigmented lips so a lot of things are streaky on me. ( also the back iPhone camera is so much better. lol Why did it take me so long to see that) Also don’t mind the pink on the teeth. My teeth love lipstick too. Hehe
#blackownedbeautybrand#bhm #fentybeauty #blackhistorymonth #pinklipstick #redhair #lipoftheday#pinknailblog


Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments