@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

Black Owned Beauty Brand Challenge! The Lip Bar- Prima Donna




Omg! I love this color! This is Prima Donna from the brand The  Lip Bar!  The Lip Bar is another brand I am showing for my black owned beauty brand challenge! The lip bar is  available at Target and some colors are on Amazon. I really like this formula. It dries down, but it is not really drying on the lips or make my lips crusty. It lasts a longtime, and is kissproof/transferproof.  It will come off slightly when you eat oily meals though. Beautiful color! And I can't wait to try more!  It was about 13 dollars, so it was pretty affordable for a liquid lip! My new favorite formula!



Hope you are doing well!
Love Pretty
Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments