@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

Sleek Acid Palette

This is sleek acid palette that I bought because the colors were so unique. I swatched these without primer. Overall the palette has hits and misses. The neon colors are chalky, but they are very unique colors. With primer, they may be able to pop, but I have not tried any looks yet. The black, silver, blues, and pinks are the best colors in the palette. Even though the neon pink  is chalky, it is really bright. The neon orange, greens, and yellow are not that pigmented and took several swipes to show up. I will still have loads of fun with the palette because I love bright color eyeshadows.




Hope you are doing well!
Love Pretty
Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments