@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

Here Is My Wet N Wild Collection...so far....Megalast Lip Swatches on Dark Skin

Here is my wet n wild megalast lipstick collection so far...With labels on the swatches this time. I love these. I repotted them though because I didn't like the tubes. I am going to buy more to get more of a range of colors. Stay tuned for more swatches!

Update: I swatched the wet n wild megalast  lipsticks neutrals again hoping to show the colors pop more.
  • These are all very neutral shades on dark skin. My lips are pigmented brown so it tones down the undertones.
  • Mocha-licious is a brownish pink on me it is very similar to spiked with rum and sand storm. They are all brownish on me.
  • Spiked with rum is a little more pink.
  • In the flesh is a light pink more toned down neutral.
  • Ravin raisin is a light fuchsia on me
  • Cherry bomb is a standard red on me. Perfect undertones for my dark skin tone.

Top left is dollhouse pink, a bubblegum pink.
Top right is mauve outta here, a muted light pink.
Bottom left is purty persimmon,an orange. 
Bottom right is sugar plum fairy, a reddish pink.

Hope you are doing well!
Love Pretty
Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments