Here is my wet n wild megalast lipstick collection so far...With labels on the swatches this time. I love these. I repotted them though because I didn't like the tubes. I am going to buy more to get more of a range of colors. Stay tuned for more swatches!
Update: I swatched the wet n wild megalast lipsticks neutrals again hoping to show the colors pop more.
- These are all very neutral shades on dark skin. My lips are pigmented brown so it tones down the undertones.
- Mocha-licious is a brownish pink on me it is very similar to spiked with rum and sand storm. They are all brownish on me.
- Spiked with rum is a little more pink.
- In the flesh is a light pink more toned down neutral.
- Ravin raisin is a light fuchsia on me
- Cherry bomb is a standard red on me. Perfect undertones for my dark skin tone.