@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

Maybelline Color Tattoos




Maybelline Color Tattoos are some of my favorite eyeshadows. They last forever. I have a tendency to forget I have eyeshadow on and rub my eyes. These stand the test of not rubbing off. I love these I want them in all the colors. Hehe the only bad thing is that they are hard to blend and I would recommend using fingers to apply because they will not do well with brushes.

  •  Pink gold looks more gold on dark skin.
  • Painted purple is a pretty bright purple.
  • Bad to the bronze is a shimmery neutral color. One of my favorites.
  • Pomegranate punk is a light pink on my dark skin.
  • Electric blue is a beautiful navy blue.



Hope you are doing well!
Love Pretty
Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments