Russet, cinnabar, and sienna all look good for a natural glow.
Framboesia is the loudest color, very bright, use sparingly.
- Brick Red is a brownish red.Cinnabar is a shimmery light brown.
- Framboesia is a bright pink with sparkles.
- Russet is a reddish brown some say a dude for raisin. It is good for natural flush.
- Terracotta is a shimmery pinkish orange.
- Heather is a matte beige. Good for highlights.
- Coral is a pretty coral matte blush. The picture doesn't capture it well.
- Grape is a dark mauve shimmer.
- Peach is a light matte pink.
- Bordeaux is a shimmery burgundy. Good for dark skin tones.
- Sienna is a matte brown.
- Mocha is a brownish matte pink.
- Fuchsia is a medium matte pink.
- Red is a bright shimmery red.
- Mulberry is a pretty pink matte blush.
- Orange is a beautiful matte orange. One of my favorites.
- Plum frost is a shimmery bronze pink. I love this blush.
- Coral spice is a shimmery light pink.
- Golden Sunset is an online other beauty. A bronze shimmery with orange undertone.
- Orchid Ice is a shimmery medium pink
I love them all. I cannot pick my favorite.
They are inexpensive on Makeup Mania website. You can buy just that color for 3.50 and put them in a a palette. I bought a couple and then kept buying them because I loved the colors. I might depot them and put them in a palette but it is too much work right now. Anyways, Here are my swatches of my favorite blushes:
Hope you are doing well!