@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

Vase Nails.

Vase Nails 
 Here are some nails based on vases, or porcelain. Anyway. These took long. I kept messing up. I used Ruby Kisses: French White as base. It is not a very good white. It is still sheer, kind of hard to apply and slow at drying.  I need a better white. I used American Apparel: Cameo Blue as stamping color. And bundle monster BM21 My thumb is too big for the stamps though. I don't know what to do about that.I kind of dinged one of the nails too. ARGH I'm so impatient! My left hand is  still a work in progress. I keep messing up one nail.
Hope you are doing well!
Love Pretty
Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments

  1. Love this! I am such a sucker for blue and white vintage or porcelain designs. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is lovely! Love the design.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment