@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

Knitting Frenzy

Hello! Long time no post! Hope your holidays went well. I'm usually a huge mess from Nov-Jan. I don't like finals. And this time we had a group final for one class. This made me really annoyed;. I swear some people are just not fun to work with. Um.. what else and the holidays... yeah.... crazy family, birthdays, etc. hehe I've have been de stressing by learning how to knit. Here are some of my projects. I'm also having an identity crisis. I usually really like cute things. Cute bears, the color pink, cute pink things etc.

But recently, I've just been annoyed. I want to wear black/darker colors/ "bad ass" colors and clothes and such. I don't know. Well, I will keep my blog name for now. Yey pinknailblog! I probably just have to get it out of my system. But I'm into black/grey/navy blues now. yes. black clothes, black leather, black smokey makeup. haha "Don't mess with me.."  type of clothes.. yeah. I really can't stand pink right now. I know... shocking right! It's really a big shock to me.. because I really do love pink. I just feel like I'm going to throw up if I have a pink mani right now.  Sorry for being away. I shall do my nails later. Possibly black/splatter ness. Anyhoo. I'll be mani blogging soon. mm but now, I'm going to start a new knitting project. hehe .
Hope you are doing well!
Love Pretty
Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments