The Joy of Painting: Nature Tutorial
I finally made a tutorial this week. This is nail art I did a while back.
1. Make your canvas ( Opi-alpine snow)
2. Paint a triangle on the base of your fingers. (just make two of three strokes of a triangle). To get the color mix Alpine snow with a dab of black.
3. Paint a triangle with a darker gray color over step 2.
4. Paint half of a triangle to make the black hill; starting from edge of your finger downward to the tips.
- Next, paint a long line upwards in black.
6. Lightly in upward brush strokes place horizontal lines across to make the foliage. Top with top coat.
8. ....or with matte, it looks cool that way too.
*oops i forgot*
small art brush with tiny tip,
medium art brush,
black and white nail polish,
plastic/aluminum sheet to mix nail polish colors on.