Review: Wet n Wild- Show Stopper(lots of picts!)Pros: 1. Many colors
3. Glitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! glittttttttttttteeeeeer! mmmm....
4. I love the brushes that they provide.
...One side is normal and the other side is tapered for lining eyes.
5. I really looooove the copper shade. It's super highly pigmented!
Cons: 1.The glitter is only on the top layer!!!!!!! what the heck!!! it says glitter..more like glitter cream
2. I kind of feel duped. I thought it was all glitter!
3. Some of the colors are not that pigmented.
4. Takes a lot more product to get the color out of the 2 blacks and the light baby blue!
|dry over primer|
|middle colors: wet|
|last colors: dry.. the gold and the blue are very light dry|
|last colors: wet. The light blue is still very light, but the gold and copper are more pronounced wet|
|glitter is only on top layer|
My first makeup swatch!!!You enablers!
I'm not a makeup person. But, I saw this glitter on other blogs. I must try!
According to some study , makeup makes you look more 'trustworthy.' (funded by makeup companies. jk)
I never really wear makeup. I'm more of a tomboy.
I always liked playing with nerdy boy things..ie. legos, log cabin, etc I used to tie rubber bands to my barbies and make them yo-yos, because I wanted a yo-yo and a slinky for Christmas. hehe
Well, makeup is my new fun. Hopefully, I shall learn to swatch these better. I have hairy arms in macro. ahehe :-D. I have lots of hair.
Hope you are doing well!