@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

Wet n Wild: Show Stopper glitter eyeshadow


Review: Wet n Wild- Show Stopper(lots of picts!)
Pros: 1. Many colors
          2. Affordable,
          3. Glitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! glittttttttttttteeeeeer! mmmm....
          4. I love the brushes that they provide.
              ...One side is normal and the other side is tapered for lining eyes.
          5. I really looooove the copper shade. It's super highly pigmented!
Cons: 1.The glitter is only on the top layer!!!!!!! what the heck!!! it says glitter..more like glitter cream
          2. I kind of feel duped. I thought it was all glitter!
          3. Some of the colors are not that pigmented.
          4. Takes a lot more product to get the color out  of the 2 blacks and the light baby blue!

dry over primer
wet




middle colors:dry
middle colors: wet





last colors: dry.. the gold and the blue are very light dry
last colors: wet. The light blue is still very light, but the gold and copper are more pronounced wet





glitter is only on top layer


swatches(all): wet

My first makeup swatch!!!You enablers!

I'm not a makeup person. But, I saw this glitter on other blogs. I must try!
According to some study , makeup makes you look more 'trustworthy.' (funded by makeup companies. jk)

 I never really wear makeup.  I'm more of  a tomboy.

I always liked playing with nerdy boy things..ie. legos, log cabin, etc I used to tie rubber bands to my barbies and make them yo-yos, because I wanted a yo-yo and a slinky for Christmas. hehe

Well, makeup is my new fun. Hopefully, I shall learn to swatch these better. I have hairy arms in macro.  ahehe  :-D. I have lots of hair.



Hope you are doing well!
Love Pretty
Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments