@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

Haul

Woo it this weekend is hot. I needed nail polish therapy after the whole pink hearts disaster. I went to walgreens to get air-conditioning as well. Initially, I was going to the nail store because I noticed that they updated their China Glaze with some more crcakles... ehh but it was too hot to walk all the way there. I'm not sure I REALLY wanted/needed crackle. So, this is what I got.



I saw all these art brushes.. 25 brushes...many of them tiny.. yey for nail art/makeup applications


some cool makeup. I usually don't buy makeup... but you blogger pple make me more interested


some revlons that were on sale...matte suede and a metallic gold!


a glow in the dark polish! oooh
 Well, hopefully I will swatch these soon,
I'm bad at swatching many things at once.

Intresting enough, I didn't buy any pink.
I actually put 2 pinks back.
What the heck!
Well, it's fun to try something new!

Hope you are doing well!
Love Pretty
Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments