@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

Summer Yellows

Ruby Kisses - Cheezums
Well, I wanted to try this new Ruby Kisses line I saw at my local addiction store/beauty store across the street.  The formula is annoying and thick... and the brush is wider than the original Ruby Kisses! Therefore, the application is really messy. 

The brush is this hard plastic, so it's impossible to use thin layers, because there will be big brush strokes. And this polish dries weird too... semi matte semi shiny.....? This is 3 coats. This costs one more dollar than the original Ruby Kisses. Why...more money? 2.99...? The formula is not good. I don't think I will be trying anymore from this line.






Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments