@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

Hair Sunday

Hair Sunday*
This week: Hollywood Beauty Olive Oil Shine Moisturizer
YUCK! 
A BIG YUCKY GREASY YUCK MESS!
This is the WORST hair product I have ever put on my hair.
I didn't use this for a week. I used this for one day.
It is so greasy. If you want your hair to feel like it is in an oil refinery then use this.
Ehh yuck. It looks and feels like lotion, but it's just grease when it dries.
I think the main culprit is the mineral oil. They must have put in all of it.
This product should be banned.
It took about 4/5 washes to get this greasy crap out of my hair.
Disgusting.
*It is not Sunday...but I do hair things on Sunday late night/almost Monday. lol.



Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments