@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

Outfit of the Day.

This is what I wore Wed. It was hot which is rare. I only have 2 pairs of shorts, because I never really wear them--I feel too exposed. I think I just wanted to not feel constrained by jeans. I like this shirt it gets smaller at my waist and then flares out hiding my little belly bulge hehe. Yey. I can eat more pie.

*random note: It's really hard taking pictures of yourself with a timer... and  I need to do a new mani. :-)

Shorts: Dockers (thrifted)
Shirt:  Ann Taylor (Garage Sale)
Necklace: Jazz street fair
Shoes: Charlotte Russe (thrifted)

I think the most expensive thing was the necklace that I got a couple years ago.. I think it was 12 dollars.






Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments